4-Week Spring into Nutrition Reset
Precision Nutrition Certified Nutrition Coach, Rebecca Grijalva, will be leading this 4-week small group online nutrition course.
This course is for those of you who are looking to increase your results by stepping up your nutritional game! This short 4-week course is a bite-sized piece from my year long program - Project SELF, living a life of Simplicity, Effortlessness, Love and Freedom.
The group will meet online Mondays at 4:30pm and each week Rebecca will go over a new lesson. Then the group will discuss our successes and our struggles, and provide support for one another.
If you’re unable to make the call live, not to worry, everything will be recorded so you can catch the replay!
There will also be a nutrition group members-only in Whatsapp (free download) where you will share recipes and ideas, motivate each other to stay on track, and keep each other accountable!
At the end of the 4 weeks, you will have built sustainable habits that will help you maintain a healthier lifestyle and continue on your journey even after the 4-weeks are over!
Who this is for?
- Busy women who need the flexibility of coaching online
- Those who have tried every diet plan on the market and failed repeatedly – whether you didn’t stick with it long enough to get results or you lost weight only to gain it back
- Those who want the freedom to choose what they eat without restriction
- Those who are NOT looking for a quick fix and are in it for true, life-long transformation, both physical and mental
- If you need the support and accountability of a coach and a group of like-minded individuals can provide
- Those who want a sustainable approach they can work with forever
- If you want to feel FREE of the pain, struggle, doubt, and self-loathing trying to lose weight can provide
This program is NOT for you if:
- You are looking for a quick fix
- You've been committed to your health and fitness for years
- You already are on point with your nutrition
- You aren't open to peeling back the layers to eliminate your limits
This is NOT a weight loss program. This is a nutritional reset to help build those sustainable habits so that you have consistency. Time + patience + consistency will determine your individual results.
I’m only looking for a handful of women who are ready to spring into this 4-week nutrition reset.
Price $147 ($158.58 with tax) for the entire 4 weeks.
Enrollment closes Sunday, March 7th 12:00pm and we begin Monday, March 8th.
I hope to see you for the reset!
Let me know if you have any questions!
- I am not a doctor or a dietician. The information I provide is based on my personal experience, studies of Precision Nutrition & The University of New Mexico and my experience as a Personal Trainer and Integrative Wellness Practitioner through the Integrative Wellness Academy and Eliminate your Limits Mindset Program. Any recommendations I may make about weight training, nutrition, supplements or lifestyle, or information provided to you in person or on this website should be discussed between you and your doctor because working out involves risks.The information you receive in our emails, programs, services and products do not take the place of professional medical advice.
- For Educational and Informational Purposes Only. While we draw on our prior professional expertise and background in many areas, you acknowledge that we are supporting you in our roles exclusively as a Wellness coaches only. We provide information concerning, but not limited to, health, wellness, movement, nutrition guidance and mindset.
- We aim to accurately represent the information provided in our e-mails, programs, services, and products. You are acknowledging that you are participating voluntarily in using any of our e-mails, programs, services, and/or products, and you alone are solely and personally responsible for your results. You acknowledge that you take full responsibility for your health, life and well-being, as well as the health, lives and well-being of your family and children (born and unborn, as applicable), and all decisions now or in the future.
- Before starting any new diet and exercise program please check with your doctor and clear any exercise and/or diet changes with them before beginning. We are NOT doctors, nutritionists or registered dietitians. We do not claim to help cure any condition or disease. We do not provide medical aid or nutrition advise for the purpose of health or disease nor do we claim to be doctors or dietitians.
- Any product recommendation is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Our statements and information have not necessarily been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
- We expressly disclaim responsibility to any person or entity for any liability, loss, or damage caused or alleged to be caused directly or indirectly as a result of the use, application or interpretation of any material provided to you as the client.
- Individual results are not guaranteed and may vary.
- We cannot and do not guarantee that you will attain a specific or particular result, and you accept the risk that results differ for each individual. The health, fitness, and nutrition success depends on each individual’s background, dedication, desire, and motivation. As with any health-related program or service, your results may vary, and will be based on many variables, including but not limited to, your individual capacity, life experience, unique health and genetic profile, starting point, expertise, and level of commitment.